/* The Divi child theme test */ 413 Washington Grove Lane | Town of Washington Grove
301-926-2256 washgrove@comcast.net

Former: 404 Chestnut Avenue
Lot and Block » Lots 17 & 18, Block 3
Name »
Built » c1963
Built by »
Style »
Owner(s) » George C. & Albertina A. Swann, by 1966 (1107:286) Albertina A. Swann, 1970 (1107:286) Donald Payne, by 1988 Elaine Bloom (tenant), by 1990
Remarks » Land was part of holdings of August & Josephine Sorgenfrei who had a greenhouse in the vicinity, owning Lots 16-20 by c1917. Assessment records indicate greenhouse removed by 1975.
Sources » Town Directory; Plats; McCathran corres., 1945, Town Archives; Assessment records. 1959 sales notice of land.

Scroll Up