/* The Divi child theme test */ 415 Washington Grove Lane | Town of Washington Grove
301-926-2256 washgrove@comcast.net

Lot and Block » Lots 19 & 20, Block 3
Name »
Built » 1963
Built by »
Style »
Owner(s) » Donald R. & D. M. Edmund, by 1966 (3160:588) Frank S. Hofnes Jr., 1967 (3594:615) Joseph C. & M. A. Adams, 1970 (3989:520)
Remarks » Land was part of holdings of August & Josephine Sorgenfrei who had a greenhouse in the vicinity, owning Lots 16-20 by c1917. Assessment records indicate greenhouse removed by 1975.
Sources » Town Directory; Plats; McCathran corres., 1945, Town Archives; Summary of Washington Grove Assn deeds, 1935-37, Land Records, Town Archives

Scroll Up