There will be a bulk trash collection on Saturday, November 14, 2015. Potomac Disposal will NOT pick up the following:
- Liquids or chemicals in any form, including paint, gasoline, oil etc… NO FREON!
- Rugs and/or padding which is not cut into three (3) foot rolls
- Large wall units (shelving) not broken down
- Mirrors or glass larger than 3’ x 3’. Please tape to prevent injury.
- Large amounts of construction debris, specifically material left by a contractor. If homeowner is doing their own repair work they can call PDI to set up the bulk pick-up.
If residents have questions about certain items, feel free to call Jana or Cheryl at 301-294-9700.
ITEMS SHOULD BE PLACED “CURBSIDE” BY 7:00 A.M.