Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, August 8, 2016 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) 8., State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting will be conducted in closed session to discuss personnel matters.
- Call To Order
- Closed Meeting Statement
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note that the time allowed to speak will be limited.
- Approval of Minutes – July 11, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report
- RFP Boundary Survey
- Policy for Time Constraints During Public Appearances – Update
- Emergency Preparedness Report – Council Discussion
- Website – Additional Work
- Council Reports
- Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, Playground Committee, Shady Grove Crossing HOA, WG Meadow Park
- Patrice Klein: Emergency Preparedness, Maple Lake, Safety
- Audrey Maskery: Forestry and Beautification, Maintenance, Memorials
- Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
- John McClelland: McCathran Hall, Planning Commission
- Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Group
- Shelley Winkler: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
- Mayor’s Announcements
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.