Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, December 12, 2016 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note that the time allowed to speak will be limited to five (5) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – November 14, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report
- Resolution 2016-12 – Charter Resolution To Amend The Budget, Taxation, And Indebtedness Article Of The Town Charter, Section 57, “Purchasing And Contracts”, To Authorize The Council To Override The Bid Process In The Best Interest Of The Town And To Take Advantage Of The Bids Received By Other State And Local Governments Through A Comparable Competitive Bid Process.
- RFP Re-Subdivision & Marking Boundary of East Woods – Review & Decision
- Opening Sealed Bids for Invasives Removal
- 409 Fifth Avenue Easement – Update
- Joint Council and Commissions Meeting – Set February Date
- Back up Snow Removal Contract for 2016-17
- Council Reports
Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, Playground Committee, Shady Grove Crossing HOA, WG Meadow Park
Patrice Klein: Emergency Preparedness, Maple Lake, Safety
Audrey Maskery: Forestry and Beautification, Maintenance, Memorials
Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
John McClelland: McCathran Hall, Planning Commission
Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Committee
Shelley Winkler: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
- Mayor’s Announcements
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.