Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, March 20, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) 8., State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting MAY be conducted in closed session to discuss a personnel matter that affects one of more specific individuals.
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Closed Meeting Statement – February 13, 2017
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – February 13, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Mayor’s Appointments to Board of Supervisors of Elections (Horan,Perry,Suzich)
- Dog Park
- Town Signage
- Council Reports
- Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, Playground Committee, Shady Grove Crossing HOA, WG Meadow Park
- Patrice Klein: Emergency Preparedness, Maple Lake
- Audrey Maskery: Forestry and Beautification, Maintenance, Memorials
- Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
- John McClelland: McCathran Hall, Planning Commission
- Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Committee
- Shelley Winkler: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
- Mayor’s Announcement
- 304 Chestnut Avenue – update
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.