Next meeting: Monday, September 10, 2018; 7:30 p.m. in the Council Room. The public is invited to attend.
Actions at the August meeting include:
- acceptance of McCathran Hall stand-by generator proposal from Generating Power, LLC.
- enactment of Ordinance 2018-04; Zoning Text Amendment to Modify Special Rules for Fences and Carports, add definitions for Clarity and Consistency and Modify Accessory Buildings Setbacks
- enactment of Ordinance 2018-05; Ordinance to Amend Article IV Building Permit Regulations to Modify and Clarify Requirements for Building Permits
- introduction of Resolution 2018-09; Establishing a Town Dog Park
- introduction and adoption of Resolution 2018-12; Maple Lake Rules & Regulations
- approval to do herbicide treatment in specific areas of the West Woods in order to remove Wavy Leaf Basket Grass
Looking For Planning Commission and Historic Preservation Commission Alternates
Both the PC and HPC need a volunteer to serve as the Alternate. The Alternate participates in the meetings and votes when a full member is absent. The PC meets on the 1st Wed. of the month and the HPC meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For more information contact the Town Office or a member of the Commissions.