The Communications Working Group (CWG) communications baseline survey has been closed and results preliminarily determined. The survey covered the following topics:
- What types of communications would you like to receive from the Town?
- How do you currently receive information from the Town?
- Which of these do you think could be improved?
- What additional means of official communication do you think the Town should consider?
- Do you have other comments, suggestions, or ideas for improving official communications in Town?
The response to the survey was strong, with ninety-eight townspeople contributing their perspectives and suggestions in response to town-wide personal email outreach from CWG volunteers. A follow up meeting will be held in January to analyze results and determine next steps. The meeting is open to the public and will be publicized on the Town website once the date is set.