/* The Divi child theme test */ Looking For Planning Commission and Historic Preservation Commission Alternates | Town of Washington Grove
301-926-2256 washgrove@comcast.net

Both the PC and HPC need a volunteer to serve as the Alternate. The Alternate participates in the meetings and votes when a full member is absent. The PC meets on the 1st Wed. of the month and the HPC meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For more information contact the Town Office or a member of the Commissions.

Scroll Up