- Approval of Agenda for this meeting
- Approval of the 8-9-21 meeting minutes
- Update on receipt of comments and Inquiry Forms from residents: increasing visibility, cataloging inquiries
- Shared use path walks schedule: Members of the Shared Use Path Task Force will be leading walks to and around the path connection sites that are currently being considered. These walks are open to any town residents who are interested in learning more about the possible shared use path routes. All walks will take place at 8:30am and last about 90 minutes. Please meet at the corner of Brown St. and Ridge Rd (near the Little Free Library). Wear long pants and consider using bug spray. The walks will be held on the following dates: Sat Aug. 14, Sat Aug. 22, Sun Aug 29, Mon Aug 30.
- Survey of Town residents’ level of interest in a shared use path:
- Likely value of potential survey?
- Review survey draft from Mary
- How to conduct the survey?
- Timeframe for survey completion and analysis of results
- Planning for the Open Meeting on Sept 1
- Date of the second Open Meeting: Sept 16? Or move to later (Wed, Sept 29)?
- Set next date for Working Group Meeting: August 23, 7:30 pm.
Zoom videoconference access information
Join via Internet:
Meeting ID: 833 7283 3857