The Shared Use Pathway Task Force (TF) will hold its first meeting open to public appearances on Wednesday, Sept 1, 7:30-9:30 pm. The agenda and Zoom meeting information are posted below.
- Residents wishing to present to the Task Force should also submit comments using the Task Force Inquiry Form prior to the meeting. If you are using the Word version, you can submit it to Kriss Grisham ([email protected]) and Gary Temple ([email protected]).
- Residents providing inquiries/comments before 6 pm on Monday, August 30, will be given priority to speak. Other requests to speak will be acknowledged as time permits. Each speaker will have two minutes for their comments, followed by a brief response from the TF members.
- All inquiries/comments will be documented/recorded for future use by the TF.
- Fact-based comments and questions focused on one or more of the Evaluation Criteria (PDF) assigned to the TF are strongly encouraged, as these can be more readily incorporated into the November 8 TF report to the Town and Town Council.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- To ensure your admission to the meeting, please check that your Zoom display name appears (if it does not, go to https://us04web.zoom.us/profile and update your Display Name).
Agenda for Task Force Meeting, September 1, 2021, 7:30-9:30 pm
1. Welcome to Town residents (1-2 min)
2. Slide presentation of TF progress to Date (15 min)
3. Open forum for comments and questions from Town residents (Max 1.5 hr)
4. Brief discussion of plans for TF Survey (5 min)
Zoom video conference access information
Join via Internet:
Meeting ID: 833 7283 3857