Annual Town Meeting via Zoom Videoconference
Saturday, May 9, 2020 | 8:00 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Internet access: Use Zoom videoconferencing for audio or audio/video at this link:
- Use Telephone dial-in for audio only: 301 715 8592 and Meeting ID 851 5922 3201, password 268525
- All participants should access the meeting early – between 7:30 and 7:50.
- You will enter into a Waiting Room to check your qualified voter status.
- A Cohost will ask you to identify yourself and your Grove address and will confirm your voting status.
- You will then be transferred into the meeting.
- Call to Order ~8:00
- Rules of Order // 5 min
- Invocation // 5 min
Pastor Andrew Peck-McClain, Washington Grove United Methodist Church
- Approval of Agenda // 2 min
- Approval of Minutes: May 11, 2019 (see below) // 2 min
- State of the Town Report // 15 min
John Compton, Mayor
- FY 2021 Budget and Tax Rates (see below) // 15-30 min
- Mayor’s Volunteer of the Year Award // 5 min
- Historic Preservation Commission Report and Award // 10 min
Bob Booher, Chairman
- Planning Commission and Master Plan Update Report // 5 min
Peter Nagrod, Chairman
- Discussion of Town Council Reports (see below) // 10 min
Town Councilors available to answer questions from their written Reports.
- Old Business // 10 sec
- New Business // 2 min
- Elections Result // 5 min
Nick Suzich, Chairman, Board of Supervisors of Elections
- Adjournment ~9:30-9:45
- Minutes of 83rd Annual Town Meeting, May 11, 2019
- FY 2021 Budget and Tax Rates pdf
- Annual Town Council Reports pdf
*The Annual Town Meeting agenda is subject to change any time before or during the meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.