Public Hearing 7:00 p.m.
Ordinance 2019-04; Adopting Amendments to the Washington Grove Code of Ordinances Article 1, Public Nuisances, Morals and Conduct, to Provide for Deer Management Hunt Sessions with Conditions.
Summary: Bow hunting deer management sessions in Town-owned woods will be permitted IF the Town Council authorizes each deer management hunt session by Resolution in an open meeting of the Town Council, incorporating by reference Montgomery County Department of Parks Managed Deer Hunting Program Regulations, Group Leader Expectations, and Archery Participant Expectations and Procedures to the extent applicable for bow hunting.
Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, April 8, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Town Council March 11, 2019
- Ordinance 2019-01 Public Hearing March 11, 2019
- Ordinance 2019-02 Public Hearing March 11, 2019
- Ordinance 2019-03 Public Hearing March 11, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY 2020 Budget and Tax Rate – Discussion and recommendation to the Town Meeting.
- Ordinance 2019-05 FY 2020 Budget – Introduction
- Resolution 2019-06 Name of the Washington Grove Dog Park
- Washington Grove Planning Commission Report to the Maryland Department of Planning for FY 2018 – Approval to transmit.
- Ordinance 2019-03 Authorizing the Sale of Land Occupied by a Main Building at 315 Grove Avenue Initially Constructed in Part on Land Owned by the Town of Washington Grove – Discussion.
- Ordinance 2019-04 Permitting Deer Management Hunting with Conditions – Discussion and action.
- Resolution 2019-07 Procedures for Absentee Balloting – discussion and adoption.
- Audit Services RFP – Bid opening and award of contract.
- Council Reports – discussion and approval
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Administrative Business
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.