Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, August 10, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Join via Internet: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09
Dial-in: 301-715-8592 , Meeting ID 297 850 640 , Password 074385
- Call to Order 7:30p
- Approval of the Agenda // 5 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes // 10 min
- Kathie Evans – Capital Area Food Bank
- Approval of Minutes – June 8, 2020 // 5 min
- Master Plan Update // 5 min
- Mayors Announcements // 15 min
- Historic Preservation Commission Alternate needed.
- 123 Washington Grove lane status.
- Racial Equity Committee forming.
- WSSC Sewer project status update.
- Salt Barn – problem with height of structure.
- Treasurer’s Report // 5 min
- July Report pdf
- Appointment of Board of Supervisors of Elections Member – David Hix // 5 min
- Maple Lake Policy for Assessment and Management of Water Quality // 20 min
Discussion of responsibilities, history, standards, and purpose of any revision.
- Use of McCathran Hall as a polling place in the November General Election // 20 min
Discussion of safety concerns, risk to Town employees and residents, whether and how to proceed.
- West Woods Plats and Boundary Marking // 10 min
Presentation of completed survey, discussion.
- Rules for the use of the Town woods – Discussion // 10 min
- Town Council Reports – Discussion // 10 min
Public Ways and Property permit status.
- Old Business // 5 min
- Opening of Town Facilities in Phase II COVID-19 Recovery.
- New Business
- Adjournment ~9:30p
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.