Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, August 12, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – July 8, 2019.
- Treasurer’s Reports (July & August).
- Appointment of a Nicho’s Trees Advisory Committee – Discussion and Council action.
- Ordinance 2019-03 Sale of Land Occupied by a Main Building at 315 Grove Avenue Initially Constructed in Part on Land Owned by the Town of Washington Grove –Discussion and Adoption.
- Ordinance 2019-12 Sale of Land Occupied by a Main Building at 409 5th Avenue Initially Constructed in Part on Land Owned by the Town of Washington Grove – Introduction and Discussion. Set date for Public Hearing.
- Resolution 2019-11 Authorizing Deer Management Bow Hunting Sessions – Discussion and Adoption.
- Sewer Line Replacement on Ridge Road by WSSC – Report from July 30th Meeting.
- Town Website Usability Testing – Update from Councilor Marida Hines.
- Proposed Installation of Concrete Benches in Certain Public Places – Update from Councilor Audrey Maskery.
- Purchase of Speed Humps – Update from Councilor Darrell Anderson.
- Town Council Reports.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Pepco tree trimming planned.
- New Business
- Resolution 2019-13 Providing For Proper Governance Of Washington Grove Committees – Councilor Rob Gilmore. Introduction and Discussion.
- Old Business
- Priorities for the Coming Year – Discussion.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.