Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, August 14, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – July 10, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Signage: Emergency Preparedness Letter
- Tennis Court Repair Bid – Discussion/Decision
- Website Content Migration Proposal
- Ordinances/Resolutions Updates: Resolution 2017-04; Regarding Establishing a Public Dog Park Facility on Town Property – Effective date 10 July 2017
- Recording Council Meetings
- Council Reports
Patrice Klein: Emergency Preparedness, Maple Lake
Audrey Maskery: Forestry and Beautification, Maintenance, Memorials
Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
John McClelland: McCathran Hall, Planning Commission
Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Committee
Shelley Winkler: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
John Compton: Historic Preservation Commission, Shady Grove Crossing HOA, WG Meadow Park, Playground Committee
- Mayor’s Announcement
Update on letters sent to non-residents – Brucar Ct. and Cambourne Ct.
2009 Master Plan Update
- New Business
- Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) 8., State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting MAY be conducted in closed session to discuss a personnel matter that affects one of more specific individuals.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.