Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, December 9, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Agenda // 3 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – Nov. 11, 2019 Town Council; Public Hearings on 2019-15 and 2019-17 // 5 min
- Treasurer’s Report // 5 min
- Administrative Business // 5 min
- Appointment of Rob Gilmore as Council Liaison to the Stormwater Management Committee
- Town Office closed December 25th – January 1st.
- Trash and recycling pickup to change to Thursdays starting December 26th.
- Deer Management Hunt – update. // 3 min
- Resolution 2019-13; Providing for Proper Governance of Washington Grove Committees // 45 min – Additional discussion and possible action.
- Request For Proposal for a West Woods Watershed (Stormwater Management) Study (Revised) Discussion and action. // 15 min
- Request For Proposal for a West Woods Boundary Survey – Discussion and possible action. // 10 min
- Resolution 2019-19; Evaluation Criteria for Driveways and Parking Areas Using Public Ways and Property – Introduction, discussion and possible action. // 15 min
- Town Council Reports // 5 min
- Mayor’s Announcements // 5 min
- Update on the DOT Study of Washington Grove Bikeways Connector and the extension of Crabbs Branch Way to Amity Drive.
- New Business // 10 min
- Special Town Meeting on connecting Washington Grove to the County and the City of Gaithersburg bikeways systems – Discussion and scheduling.
- Old Business ???
- Adjournment ~10:00p
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.