Ordinance 2019-18; Amending the Washington Grove Zoning Ordinance to Modify the Minimum Lot Size Standards for the RR-3 Zone
Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, January 13, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call to Order 7:30
- Approval of the Agenda // 3 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes. ???
- Approval of Minutes – December 9, 2019 5 min
- Treasurer’s Report // 5 min
- FY 2021 Budget timeline
- Deer Management Hunt – update // 5 min
- Bikeways Connections to Washington Grove. – Discussion of the Special Town Meeting
January 25th and the MCDOT Study Workshop February 13. // 15 min
- Risk Management Policy Statement – Emergency Preparedness & Safety Committee // 10 min
- Ordinance 2019-18; Amending the Washington Grove Zoning Ordinance to Modify the Minimum Lot Size Standards for the RR-3 Zone – Discussion and Action // 15 min
- Resolution 2019-13; Providing for Proper Governance of Washington Grove Committees // 30 min
- Discussion of January 13 draft.
- Town Council Reports // 10 min
- Administrative Business // 5 min
- Trail cameras on public property.
- Road matters.
- Mayor’s Announcements // 5 min
- Incidents at 201 Brown Street
- New Business // 5 min
- Amending Article XIII to include Montgomery County Code Chapter 33b “Pesticides” as applicable in the town.
- Old Business ???
- Adjournment ~9 :30
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.