Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, January 14, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – December 10, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- FY20 Budget development timeline.
- Road Resurfacing RFP
- Discussion of a 3-year repaving program.
- Award of FY19 contract.
- McCathran Hall Floor Beam Reinforcement RFP – Bid opening and award of contract.
- Ordinance 2018-11; Authorizing Sale of Town Land Under 315 Grove Avenue – Discussion
- Forest Health and Reforestation
- Report on resident survey results.
- Discussion of plans for deer management, non-native invasive plant control, and reforestation.
- Traffic Calming – Update on speed hump trial.
- Voting at Town Meetings – Consideration of absentee voting.
- Council Reports – discussion and approval.
- Master Plan Revision status report. First formal review work session January 16.
- Lighting Committee.
- Forthcoming Communications Committee recommendations.
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Administrative Business
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.