Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, June 10, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – May 20, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- Resolution 2019-09 Budget Transfers
- Discussion of the Term “Sessions” for Managed Deer Hunts
- Sale of Land Occupied by a Main Building at 315 Grove Avenue and 409 5th Avenue Initially Constructed in Part on Land Owned by the Town of Washington Grove – Discussion.
- Ordinance 2019-10; Adopting An Amendment To The Washington Grove Zoning Ordinance To Modify The Definition Of Dormer And To Modify The Minimum Lot Line Standards For The Rr-3 Zone – Discussion & possible introduction.
- Consideration of Planning Commission Alternate
- Speed Humps/Bumps – Continued discussion about placement, signs, and efficacy
- Gaithersburg Depot Salt Barn – Update.
- Council Reports
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Priorities for the Coming Year – Discussion
- New Business
- Website Usability Testing
- WSSC Sewer Line Repair/Replace
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.