Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, September 9, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – August 12, 2019.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Resolution 2019-13 Providing for Proper Governance of WG Committees – Update and discussion.
- Introduction of Ordinance 2019-14 Sale of Land Adjacent to 8 The Circle – Discussion.
- Introduction of Ordinance 2019-15 Expanding Applicability of the Public Ways and Property Permit – Discussion.
- Appointment of an Alternate Commissioner to the Historic Preservation Commission. – Mayor’s nomination of Kirk Greenway. – Discussion and action.
- Deer Management Bow Hunting Sessions –Update from Councilor Patty Klein.
- Sewer Line Replacement on Ridge Road and Grove Avenue – Update.
- Grove Avenue project
- Ridge Road project: Proposal to approve use of Town funds to supplement WSSC paving from Brown St. to 112 Ridge.
- Purchase of Speed Humps – Update from Councilor Darrell Anderson and discussion.
- Installation of Concrete Benches in Certain Public Areas – Update from Councilor Audrey Maskery.
- Town Council Reports
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Montgomery County Pedestrian Master Plan.
- Vehicles on Brown Street – update.
- New Business
- Cherry Avenue stabilization and stormwater management
- Old Business
- Deed preparation for sale of Town land
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.