Next meeting: Monday, August 10, 2020; 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09
Or Dial-in to 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 297 850 640
Actions at the June meeting include:
- Approval of Resolution 2020-08; Authorizing Deer Management for 2020/2021 Bow Hunting Sessions
- Enactment of Ordinance 2020-01; Amending Article XIII, “Application of County Legislation” Section 1, “Exemption from County Legislation” to Add Chapter 33B “Pesticides” as a County Law Applicable in Town
Mayor’s kudos at the meeting:
- To Emily Cavey, the Rec Comm and other Town personalities and talents for continuing the Grove traditions of Music Weekend, especially the Youth Recital, and the 4th of July Grove drive-thru and High School Grad video shown online during the difficult restrictions of the current pandemic.
- To John Hutchinson and the Lake Committee for their energy and care to open the Lake to supervised swimming during the current pandemic by instituting safe procedures and supervision to minimize the health risks for residents.
- To Steve Werts for excellent preparation of the clay tennis courts.