Meeting of the Emergency Preparedness Committee
Thursday, August 23, 2018 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call to Order
- Review Proposed Agenda—modify/approve agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Public Appearances: Town residents attending and making statements.
- Generator Next Steps
- Railroad Street Streetlight Status
- County Hazard Mitigation Planning/Town Master Plan Update
- Standing water and disease prevention update
- Neighborhood Watch Re-reboot
- Scope of EPC for “Safety”
*The EPC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.