Public Hearing & Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, February 8, 2016 | 6:00 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) 8., State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting will be conducted in closed session to discuss personnel matters.
- Call To Order
- Public Hearing and Discussion with Town Attorney Suellen Ferguson on Comcast Franchise Agreement. Ordinance 2016-02 Granting a Non-Exclusive Cable Franchise Agreement to Comcast of Potomac, LLC
- Approval of the Agenda
- Action on Ordinance 2016-02; Ordinance Granting a Non-Exclusive Cable Franchise Agreement to Comcast of Potomac, LLC
- Closed Meeting Statement – January 11, 2016
- Public Appearances – Please note that the time allowed to speak will be limited.
- Approval of Minutes – January 11, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report
- MC 16-32 Closed Swimming Lake
- Resolution Consideration Re: Washington Grove’s Tolerance for Differing Religions and Ethnicities and Expressing Support for Refugees
- Council Reports
- Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, WG Meadow Park, Liaison to Shady Grove Crossing
- Alison Faupel: Maple Lake, Playgrounds, Safety
- Audrey Maskery: Maintenance, Forestry and Beautification, Memorials
- John McClelland: Planning Commission Liaison, McCathran Hall
- Bud O’Connor: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
- Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Group
- Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
- Mayor’s Announcements
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.