Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, July 13, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Join via Internet: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09
Dial-in: 301-715-8592 , Meeting ID 297 850 640 , Password 074385
PUBLIC HEARING 7:00
Ordinance 2020-01; Amending Article XIII, “Application of County Legislation” Section 1, “Exemption from County Legislation” to add Chapter 33B “Pesticides” as a County Law Applicable in Town
PUBLIC COMMENT 7:15
Resolution 2020-08 – Authorizing Deer Management 2020/21 Bow Hunting Sessions
- Call to Order 7:30
- Approval of the Agenda // 5 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes. // ??? min
- Mayors Announcements // 5 min
i) To Emily Cavey, the Rec Comm and other Town personalities and talents for continuing the Grove traditions of Music Weekend, especially the Youth Recital, and the 4th of July Grove drive-thru and High School Grad video shown online during the difficult restrictions of the current pandemic.
ii) To John Hutchinson and the Lake Committee for their energy and care to open the Lake to supervised swimming during the current pandemic by instituting safe procedures and supervision to minimize the health risks for residents.
iii) Steve Werts for excellent preparation of the clay tennis courts.
b) Resignation of Kirk Greenway as HPC Alternate
c) Salt barn construction completion in August
- Approval of Minutes – June 8, 2020 // 5 min
- Treasurer’s Report pdf // 5 min
- Resolution 2020-08; Authorizing Deer Management 2020/21 Bow Hunting Sessions pdf // 15 min
Discussion & Action
- Maple Lake Opening: Status – Review and discussion // 10 min
- Maple Lake Policy for Assessment and Management of Water Quality pdf // 10 min
Discussion of potential revisions
- Re-opening of Town Facilities in Phase II COVID-19 recovery – Town Guidelines Draft // 10 min
- Ordinance 2020-01; Amending Article XIII pdf, “Application of County Legislation” Section 1, // 20 min
“Exemption from County Legislation” to add Chapter 33B “Pesticides” as a County Law Applicable in Town – Discussion and Action.
- Town Council Reports pdf // 10 min
- Old Business // 5 min
- New Business // 5 min
- Adjournment ~9:30
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.