Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, November 09, 2020 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Join via Internet: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09
Dial-in: 301-715-8592, Meeting ID 297 850 640, Password 074385
Ordinance 2020-11 Zoning Text Amendment Modifying Front Setback Requirements for Accessory Buildings
TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
- Call to Order ~7:40?
- Approval of the Agenda // 3 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes??? min
- Approval of Minutes – 12 October 2020 // 5 min
- Mayors Announcements // 10 min
- WSSC Sewer project status. Restreicted leaf pickup
- Update on request to remove certain restrictive covenants originating from the sale of property by the Town from the deed for 201 Chestnut Avenue: under Old Business
- Follow-up letter to MCDOT on their response to EPSC/Town safety concerns on Washington Grove Lane.
- Salt Barn – update.
- Washington Grove Bikeways Connector Study update.
- Swing Time Big Band proposal to use the Hall for rehearsals.
- Treasurer’s Report // 5 min
- Ordinance 2020-11 Zoning Text Amendment Modifying Front Setback Requirements for
Accessory Buildings – Discussion and possible adoption. // 10 min
- Ordinance 2020-12 Amending Article I to Enable Regulation of Activity on Town Land
by Resolution, to Prohibit Damage to or Removal of Vegetation, Minerals or Artifacts
on Public Property, and to Require a Permit for Archeological Activities –
Introduction, discussion, and possible public hearing date.// 20 min
- Forestry and Beautification Proposal for Contract Removal of Non-Native Invasive Species
Discussion and possible action. // 10 min
- Improvements to the Stormwater Infrastructure at the Intersections of
Chestnut Road and Oak Street, and of Hickory Road and Center Street. –
Discussion and possible action. // 15 min
- Road Safety on Lower Ridge Road – Discussion // 10 min
- Town Council Reports – Discussion // 10 min
- Deer management bow hunt update.
- Reconfiguration of the intersection at Brown and Grove.
- Old Business 10 min
- Amendment of the August 10, 2020 Town Council Minutes.
- Removal of restrictive covenants from the Deed to 201 Chestnut Avenue
- Other New Business ??? min
- Adjournment ~9:45 p.m.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.