A virtual joint public meeting will be held by the Town Council, the Planning Commission, and the Historic Preservation Commission on Wednesday September 22nd at 7:30p. The meeting will begin with a presentation by Fred Strachura, President of the Maryland Association of Historic Districts. The Agenda is set forth below.
All residents are welcome!
You may access this Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82024410820?pwd=ZHF1ZGVHcnNHK2JvdThHMTJRb1RXZz09 or by dialing in to 301 715 8592, Meeting ID: 820 2441 0820, Passcode: 236204
- Call to Order 7:30 pm
- Approval of the Agenda – 5 min
- “Limiting Demolition of Historic Structures” — Presented by Fred Strachura, President of the Maryland Association of Historic District Commissions
- Introduction by David Stopak, HPC Commissioner – 5 min
- Presentation “Limiting Demolition of Historic Structures” – 15 min
- Q and A moderated by David Stopak – 45 min
- Open Discussion – moderated by Peter Nagrod, Planning Commission Chairman – 20 min
- What issues should we address in Washington Grove?
- Are there workable solutions to the issues raised?
- Where do we go from here? What are the roles of the HPC, PC, TC?
- Closing Remarks – by the Mayor and Commission Chairs – 5 min