Next Meeting: Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM.
For a copy of the Agenda, email Chairman John Hutchinson ([email protected])
Join Zoom Meeting:
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89939942256?pwd=OVI3VjUxS2dXcVZsWHNFQWtMRE9yQT09
By Phone: 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 899 3994 2256
Maple Lake is Open
Maple Lake is open for the season from 12 noon until 6 PM with Lifeguards under the following conditions:
- A maximum of 30 visitors will be allowed to enter the Lake Area. You may text or call John Hutchinson (240-99-5820) or Annika Land (240-246-5969) who can call the Lakeguard on duty to let you know how many visitors are currently at the Lake.
- Visitors should wear facial coverings (masks) when coming and going and will be screened for Coronavirus symptoms before entering. Names and time of entry will be logged for trace-back purposes. If you become sick with COVID within 14 days of visiting the Lake, notify John Hutchinson (240-997–5820.)
- Physical distancing will be enforced with a separation of 6 feet between families or individuals, both in and out of the water.
- Picnic Tables and the Dock will remain off-limits to restrict group gatherings.
- Bring your own chairs & beach toys and take them when you leave.
- Unfortunately, there will be no Swim Lessons or Party Permits this season.
Any questions, please contact John Hutchinson, Lake Committee Chairman: [email protected], Cell 240-997-5820