In consideration of the Phase 2 Guidelines to Reopen Montgomery County Pools, we are now able to reopen Maple Lake in Washington Grove under the following conditions:
- A maximum of 30 visitors will be allowed to enter the Lake Area (Park.)
- Visitors should wear facial coverings (masks) when coming and going and will be screened for Coronavirus symptoms before entering.
- Physical distancing will be enforced with a separation of 6 feet between families or individuals, both in and out of the water.
- Picnic Tables and the Dock will remain off-limits to restrict group gatherings.
- Bring your own chairs & beach toys and take them when you leave.
(See June 19th Executive Order from County Executive Marc Elrich.)
John G. Compton