Next meeting: Monday, February 8, 2021; 7:30pm The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09
Or Dial-in to 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 297 850 640
Actions at the January Meeting Included:
- Approval of Resolution 2021-12; Resolution in Commendations of The Postal Workers at The Washington Grove Post Office For Their Devoted Service During The Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Endorsement of The Mayor’s Signature Confirming Continued Support For Global Climate Action and the “America Is All In” Statement.
- Acceptance of the FY2020 Audit.
- Enactment of Ordinance 2020-15; Authorizing Termination of the Restrictive Covenant on Setback Imposed on Property at 201 Chestnut Avenue.
- Approval of Ordinance 2020-14; Amending Article XVI, Schedule of Fees, to Specify the Public Ways & Property Permit Application Fee for Proposed Work in a Public Way or on Town Property That is Adjoining Property Owned by The Applicant.
- Approval of Ordinance 2020-13; Ordinance Amending Article I, “Public Nuisances, Morals And Conduct” to: Renumber Section 14 as Section 13, Renumber Section 13 as Section 17, Add Revised Section 14 Use And Enjoyment of The Woods And Any Town Park or Land,” Section 15 “Removal of Archeological or Cultural Artifacts or Fossils And Section 16 “Injury to or Removal of Trees, Plants or Minerals in The Woods”.