Next meeting: Monday, May 17, 2021; 7:30pm
The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at:
Or Dial-in to 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 297 850 640
Actions at the April Meeting Included:
- Introduction of Ordinance 2021-05; Adopting the Town Budget for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2021, Through June 30, 2022, and Levying an Ad Valorem Tax on All Assessable Property Within the Town of Washington Grove, Maryland.
- Adoption of Resolution 2021-06; To Provide for Convening the 2021 Annual Town Meeting Electronically, and Provide Notice Electronically, and Establish Special Rules of Order For Communication by Electronic Means, and Establish Other Rules to Respond to Technical or Practical Difficulties, and Adopt the Proposed Budget as a Provisional Budget.
- Introduction Ordinance of 2021-07; Setting Fees and Expiration of Archeological Permits, and Retitling of Article I.
- Approved Mayor’s Reappointment of Margaret Cavenagh, David Hix, and Nick Suzich to the Board of Supervisors of Elections (March 2021 – February 2023).
- Authorized issuing an RFP for road work at the intersection of McCauley and Washington Grove Lane, and for installation of a drainage pipe under Chestnut Road at Oak Street and under Center Street at Hickory Road