Next meeting: Monday, November 12, 2018;
7:30 p.m. 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room. The public is invited to attend.
UPDATE – Note: Early start time (7:00 p.m.) for the November Town Council Meeting to allow time for the Woods Committee to make a presentation to the Council.
Actions at the October meeting include:
- approval of bridge and culvert repair by Town Maintenance at the entrance to Maple Lake
- approval to send out a Request for Proposal (RFP) for road work in various places in Town.
- approval to delay awarding the contract for McCathran Hall floor joist replacement and reissuing the RFP with new dates.
- endorsement of Mayor’s appointment of Jon Cohen as an alternate on the Planning Commission.
- endorsement of Mayor’s appointment of Margo Cavenagh to fill a vacancy on the Board of Elections Supervisors.
- introduction of Ordinance 2018-13; amending Article X Registration & Voting of the Town Code. See below for Public Hearing date.