January 10, 2022
The Mayor has appointed the following residents to serve on the Washington Grove Connector Shared Use Pathway Project Liaison (SUPPL) Committee.
- Bob Booher, 111 Maple Avenue
- Margo Cavenagh, 125 Chestnut Avenue
- Jay Everhart, 118 Grove Avenue
- Wendy Harris, 507 Brown Street
- Barbara Raimondo, 414 Center Street
- Donna Shriner, 503 Brown Street
Charge to the Committee
As proposed by the Mayor and agreed to by the Council,
- The SUPPL Committee’s purpose is to monitor implementation of the County’s Washington Grove Connector plan to ensure that Town interests are protected. Specifically, the Town is interested in ensuring that the Connector:
- Is attractive, safe, and welcoming.
- Has minimal impact on the environment.
- Visually takes into account the history of the Town.
- The Committee:
- Will establish a working relationship with the Washington Grove Connector planning study.
- May meet from time to time in open session to review the progress of the plan and identify any factors that detract from the Town’s interests.
- Will report at least monthly to the Mayor on the above.
- As communicated by the Committee, the Mayor will apprise the Town Council of progress on the plan and issues arising. The Town Council and Mayor may review factors in the developing plan that detract from the Town’s interests, and through the Mayor, may communicate concerns to the County and suggest ways that the County can ameliorate them.