- Racial Equity Ad Hoc Committee Forming Mtg 09.13.20 - The Committee to Advance Racial Equity in Washington Grove will be holding our next meeting on Sunday, September 13 at 4pm over Zoom. The meeting… ...
- Town Council Mtg 09.14.20 - Next meeting: Monday, Sept. 14, 2020; 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09 Or Dial-in to 301-715-8592… ...
- Historic Preservation Commission Mtg 09.15.20 + Alternate Needed - Next meeting: Tuesday, September 15, 2020; 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM. For a copy of the Agenda,… ...
- 2020 Master Plan Work Session 09.16.20 - Please note the 2020 Master Plan draft versions are available on the Master Plan page of the Town website. The Agenda will be posted on… ...
- Lake Committee Mtg 09.17.20 - Next Meeting: Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM. Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82784421944?pwd=ZHhnbHZIS2RWNGJZeEM5elZ0T3dHdz09 By… ...
- Emergency Preparedness Committee Mtg 09.24.20 - Next Meeting: Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. REMOTE ACCESS ONLY by using Zoom videoconference at https://zoom.us/j/913357212, password: 768563 If you or a member… ...
- Woods Committee Mtg 10.05.20 + Deer Hunt, Herbicide Treatments - Next Meeting: ONLINE Monday, August 31, 2020; 7:30 p.m. Our meetings are routinely held on the first Monday of each month, but this meeting was… ...
- The Washington Grove Auditorium – Last of the Summer Series - Last month, we looked at the role of the Auditorium in the Chautauqua Movement and the significance of the Auditorium in the early development of… ...
- The Washington Grove Bikeway Connector Study - In March, the MCDOT study of three alternative multi-use pathway routes to connect the Town to the County Bikeways system at Crabbs Branch Way began… ...
- Holiday Show 12.12.20 - The show must go on! And so it will! Plans are afoot for a virtual holiday show to air on December 12. If you would… ...
- Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Minutes July 2020
- Town Council Meeting Minutes August 2020
- Town Council Meeting Minutes July 2020
- Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Minutes June 2020
- Town Council Meeting Minutes June 2020
- Town Council Meeting Minutes May 2020
- Town Council Meeting Minutes April 2020
- Town Council Meeting Agenda, September 14, 2020
- Work Session of the Planning Commission Meeting Agenda, September 16, 2020
- Forestry and Beautification Meeting Agenda, September 09, 2020
- Planning Commission Meeting Agenda, September 2, 2020
- Dog Park Committee Meeting Agenda, August 26, 2020
- Maple Lake Committee Meeting Agenda 08.20.20
- Work Session of the Planning Commission Meeting Agenda, August 19, 2020
300 Grove Avenue
PO Box 216
Washington Grove, Maryland
Located in the lower wing of McCathran Hall, the office is usually open Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. Town Clerk Kathy Lehman is available to answer your questions. Please drop by, call the office at 301-926-2256 or send an e-mail to [email protected].
M, T, Th, F » 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wed. » 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mayor, John G. Compton
Historic Preservation Commission, Lighting, Maintenance
McCathran Hall, Planning Commission, Other (Montgomery Municipal Cable, Census Liaison, FEMA Floodplain Coordinator)
Contracts, Woods, Stormwater Management
Communications, Dog Park, Recreation, Website
Emergency Preparedness & Safety, Maple Lake
Forestry & Beautification, Memorials, Playgrounds, Roads & Walkways, Shady Grove Crossing, Washington Grove Conservation Park
Historic Preservation Commission
Supervisors of Elections
Board of Zoning Appeals
Forestry & Beautification
Stormwater Management Committee
Robert N. Johnson
Vice-Chair & Secretary
Robert N. Johnson
Vice-Chair & Secretary
Joli A. McCathran
Vacant Homes Task Force
Next Meeting: Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. REMOTE ACCESS ONLY by using Zoom videoconference at https://zoom.us/j/913357212, password: 768563 If you or a member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19, please review CDC and Maryland guidance on...
Next Meeting: ONLINE Monday, August 31, 2020; 7:30 p.m. Our meetings are routinely held on the first Monday of each month, but this meeting was rescheduled to accommodate the Labor Day holiday. Our next online meeting will be held on Monday, October 5th. To join the...
[ Minutes Archive ] 21 July 2020 (via Zoom 2 August) | Approved: 18 August 2020 Members Present: Bob Booher, Gail Littlefield, Mimi Styles, Wendy Harris, David Stopak, Darrell Anderson Kirk Greenway regretfully resigned as Alternate due to work needs related to the...
NOTABLE & OFFICIAL
Next meeting: Monday, Sept. 14, 2020; 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/297850640?pwd=czh3ODBEdEpTeXdkRTc5bDFmLzN2UT09 Or Dial-in to 301-715-8592 Meeting ID: 297 850 640 Password: 074385 Mayor’s Kudos...
Please note the 2020 Master Plan draft versions are available on the Master Plan page of the Town website. The Agenda will be posted on the Town web site home page. Work Session Notice: Wednesday September 16 at 7:30 pm. REMOTE ACCESS ONLY As part of the Town’s...
In March, the MCDOT study of three alternative multi-use pathway routes to connect the Town to the County Bikeways system at Crabbs Branch Way began in earnest following input from residents. Progress has been slower than planned during the epidemic, but the report...
EVENTS & RECREATION
September 2020 – Coming Events Calendar (All meetings via ZOOM Conference) August 30 » Woods Committee 7:30 pm ZOOM September 2 » Planning Commission 7:30 pm ZOOM September 3 » Swing Time Big Band Rehearsal 7:30 pm...
Next Meeting: Wednesday, September 16, 2020; 7:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM. Emily Cavey is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Rec Committee Meeting Time: Sep 16, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join...
SERVICES & ALERTS
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) What to Do If You Are Sick Caring for Someone Sick at Home 10 things you can do to manage your COVID-19 symptoms at home pdf If You Have Pets How to Protect Yourself & Others Maryland Department of Health FAQ about...
The 2020 – 2022 Washington Grove Directories are here! The new Directories are back from the printers. The challenge in this time of Covid-19 will be how to distribute them. Our hope is to set up a table in front of the Woman’s Club a couple of evenings...
The Historic Preservation Commission is looking for a volunteer to serve as the Alternate. If you have an interest in historic preservation in Washington Grove, or would like to become more knowledgeable, and are ready to get more involved and help your Town, please...
The Committee to Advance Racial Equity in Washington Grove will be holding our next meeting on Sunday, September 13 at 4pm over Zoom. The meeting is open to the public, so please feel free to spread the word! Anyone can join even if you were not at the first Zoom...
Last month, we looked at the role of the Auditorium in the Chautauqua Movement and the significance of the Auditorium in the early development of Washington Grove. Again, we express our appreciation for the work of Robinson & Associates in preparation of the Updated...
The Auditorium – Central to Chautauqua In June, we looked at the Chautauqua Movement and its manifestation in Washington Grove. Again, we express our appreciation for the research of Robinson & Associates in preparation of the Updated and Expanded Washington...