Financial & Budget Information
- FY 2022 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- FY 2021 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- FY 2020 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- FY 2019 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- FY 2018 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- FY 2017 Budget – Adoptedpdf
- View all budget documents
Auditor’s Report and Financial Statements
- FY 2020 Auditor’s Report and Financial Statementspdf
- FY 2019 Auditor’s Report and Financial Statementspdf
- View all financial documents other than Budgets and Treasurer’s Reports
FINANCIAL & BUDGET NEWS
Maryland law requires municipal budgets to be adopted by ordinance. On May 17, the Town Council affirmed the action taken by the May 8 Town Meeting and enacted Ordinance 2021-05 adopting the identical budget and tax rates.
Budget Meeting of the Town Council Monday, March 22, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room Remote Zoom Meeting Access The public is invited to attend this virtual meeting via ZOOM at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82777904971?pwd=MjNUV3hQTFZwOCtrUWR1T24vWmM5QT09...
Monday, March 22, 2021, 7:30 pm via Zoom The Mayor and Council will hold a work session to plan a budget for the coming year which begins on July 1, 2021. Public input is welcomed. At their April 12 meeting, the Council will adopt a recommended budget. A summary of...