- Approve Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes from July 26, 2021.
- Update on progress from each of the Criteria Evaluation subgroups.
- Plans for walks along possible bike path routes.
- Providing access and visibility to Town residents on TF activities.
- Google drive documents
- Standardized form for inquiries:
- Where to access it?
- Can we arrange for hard copies to be available maybe in the Town Office?
- Where will residents leave the completed paper form for the TF to pick up?
- Who will receive the electronic version of the form?
- Who will acknowledge the receipt of inquiries by the TF?
- Who will respond and request that the questions/suggestions be resubmitted using the standardized inquiry form?
- How should we track our responses?
- Where will the inquiries and responses be archived?
- How should we notify the Town that we now have a form available for inquiries, and explain how to access it?
- Begin considering how to design the format for the open TF meeting on August 16.
- Pre-submitted questions on the Inquiry Form.
- Time limits to speak (2-3 min), etc.
- Date in September to hold our second open TF meeting
- Other matters.
- Set date for next Task Force meeting.
Zoom videoconference access information
Join via Internet:
Dial-in: 301-715-8592, Meeting ID 815 6162 0728, Password 458225
This Agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Task Force meeting. Please contact the Kriss Grisham at 202-365-0399 to obtain current information.