Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, February 10, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call to Order 7:30
- Approval of the Agenda // 5 min
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes. // 10 min
- Approval of Minutes – January 13, 2020 // 5 min
- Treasurer’s Report // 5 min
- Deer Management Hunt – Summary report of the first bow hunting season. // 5 min
- Bikeways Connection to Washington Grove – Recommendations for the MCDOT // 30 min
Washington Grove Connector – Crabbs Branch Extension Project workshop on February 13, 2020.
Discussion and action.
- West Woods Watershed Study – RFP Opening // 10 min
- West Woods Plats and Boundary Marking – RFP Opening // 10 min
- Ordinance 2019-18; Amending the Washington Grove Zoning Ordinance to Modify the Minimum Lot Size Standards for the RR-3 Zone – Discussion and action.
- Road Paving on Ridge Road – Discussion of WSSC proposal for Ridge Road re-paving in connection
with sewer replacement. Approval of contract and of the Memorandum of Understanding. // 5 min
- Risk Management Policy Statement – Discussion and adoption // 5 min
- Resolution 2019-13; Providing for Proper Governance of Washington Grove Committees // 30 min
Discussion of January 13 draft. Possible action.
- Town Council Reports // 10 min
- Administrative Business // 3 min
- Treasurer succession planning.
- Mayor’s Announcements // 5 min
- MC Police liaison – status.
- New Business // 5 min
- Policy for Memorials on Town Land.
- Old Business // 1 min
- Adjournment ~9:45-10:00
Road Paving on Ridge Road – Discussion of WSSC proposal for Ridge Road re-paving in connection // 5 min
with sewer replacement. Approval of contract and of the Memorandum of Understanding.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.