Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, January 9, 2017 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) , State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting will be conducted in closed session to discuss personnel matters.
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note that the time allowed to speak will be limited to five (5) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – December 12, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report
- Woods Committee Bid: Spencer Johnson, IPC, Inc.
- Road Improvements RFP
- Joint Meeting (TC, PC, HPC) Items for Agenda – Discussion
- Council Reports
- Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, Playground Committee, Shady Grove Crossing HOA, WG Meadow Park
- Patrice Klein: Emergency Preparedness, Maple Lake, Safety
- Audrey Maskery: Forestry and Beautification, Maintenance, Memorials
- Joli McCathran: Intergovernmental
- John McClelland: McCathran Hall, Planning Commission
- Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Committee
- Shelley Winkler: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
- Mayor’s Announcements
- New Business
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.