Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, July 8, 2019 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Appearances – Please note the time allowed to speak will be limited to five minutes.
- Approval of Minutes – June 10, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- Sale of Land Occupied by a Main Building at 315 Grove Avenue and 409 5th Avenue
Initially Constructed in Part on Land Owned by the Town of Washington Grove – Discussion.
Set date for public hearing.
- Ordinance 2019-10; Adopting An Amendment To The Washington Grove Zoning Ordinance To Modify The Definition Of Dormer And To Modify The Minimum Lot Line Standards For The Rr-3 Zone – Discussion & possible introduction
- Town Council Decision to Move Forward with Deer Population Management
- Second Phase of Repaving Contract
- Town Website Usability Testing – Update from Marida Hines
- Speed Humps/Bumps – Continued discussion about placement and types
- Gaithersburg Depot Salt Barn – Update.
- Council Reports
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Priorities for the Coming Year – Discussion
- New Business
- WSSC Sewer Line Repair/Replace – Meeting scheduled for July 30th.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.