Regular Meeting of the Town Council
Monday, January 11, 2016 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room
Pursuant to Section 10-508(a) 8., State Government Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, part of this meeting will be conducted in closed session to discuss personnel matters.
- Call To Order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Closed Meeting Statement – December 14, 2015
- Public Appearances
- Approval of Minutes – December 14, 2015
- Treasurer’s Report
- Assisted Listening Devices for McCathran Hall – update/Bud O’Connor
- Woods Group Report
- Affirming Washington Grove’s Tolerance for Differing Religions and Ethnicities and Expressing Support for Refugees
- Speed Limit Sign – update/Bud O’Connor
- Council Reports
Georgette Cole: Historic Preservation Commission, WG Meadow Park, Liaison to Shady Grove Crossing
Alison Faupel: Maple Lake, Playgrounds, Safety
Audrey Maskery: Maintenance, Forestry and Beautification, Memorials
John McClelland: Planning Commission Liaison, McCathran Hall
Bud O’Connor: Recreation, Roads & Walkways, Website
Greg Silber: Contracts, Woods Group
- Mayor’s Announcements
- Comcast Franchise Agreement – update
- Change of time for Feb. 8, 2016 meeting of the Town Council.
- New Business
Please note that the time allowed to speak will be limited.
*The TC agenda is subject to change any time before or during the Council meeting. Please contact the Town Clerk at (301) 926-2256 to obtain current information.