18 November 2003 | Approved: 3 December 2003
HPC members present: Bob Booher, Chair, Chris Kirtz, Ed Mroczka, and David Neumann.
Public Work Session
The November 18, 2003 meeting of the Historic Preservation Commission began at 7:00 p.m. with the approval of the agenda. The Chair asked David Neumann to take minutes.
Historic Area Reviews
- Carolyn Luxford for the construction of a shed at 115 Chestnut Avenue. The material showed a shed already on the property. Questions arose about a possible former park or area abandoned by the Town, but were left to the care of the Planning Commission. The review was written by Chris Kirtz.
- Emilia Styles for the renovation of the residence at 302 First Avenue. Reviewed by Ed Mroczka.
Public Work Session (continued)
- Issues postponed
- Design Guidelines
- Resubmittal of Application for Historic District – (change boundaries of HD)
- Posting of Reviews
- Oral History
- Bulletin Summaries
- Adoption of the minutes of the meeting of Oct. 21.
- The minutes were silently read by the members, but not approved.
- Next Meeting
- The Commission examined the calendar and decided that its next meeting would be a special meeting – purely a Work Session – on the December 3, 2003. A regular meeting will also be held on December 16th at 7:30 pm. The chair moved that we adjourn.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:00 p.m.