- what you value in your community,
- what you have experienced in Washington Grove, and
- what you think about diversity, equity and inclusion in town,
and to understand what our community believes about:
- the concepts of justness, fairness, and belonging,
- having a voice in civic affairs, and
- putting into practice one’s beliefs and engaging in civic participation.
In addition to helping us define priorities for RASEC’s work, we hope the survey will lead everyone to think about ways to foster an inclusive town where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive.
The survey consists of 20 questions that can be answered in less than 15 minutes. You can choose to respond anonymously. We will submit a report summarizing the findings from the survey to the Mayor, the Town Council and residents. We respect your privacy; the report will not share any information that could identify individual respondents.
If the online survey is not a preferred option for you, English and Spanish print versions will be available at the Town Hall. Multiple individuals in a household may take the survey separately.
The survey closes on April 25. Questions? Contact RASEC Survey Workgroup Member Arlene McCrehan.