Emergencies (e.g., downed trees, water main breaks, downed electric wires)
- Issues that involve utility companies like a water main break or downed wires
require contacting the utility company.
- For other emergency issues contact:
- The Town Office.
- Committee/Commission having responsibility.
- The responsible Town Councilor (listed on the home page of the Town website).
Non-emergency Maintenance Issues
- For general landscaping issues (e.g., missed mowing areas or signs blocked by foliage) contact the Town Office.
- For other non-emergency maintenance issues not including mowing or landscaping, notify the appropriate Committee or Councilor in charge of that area. (See website for listings). For example, if it involves a tree, notify Forestry & Beautification. If it involves a guardrail or roadway, the Councilor in charge of roadways would be contacted.
- For projects that require price estimates, consult the appropriate Committee Chair or the responsible Town Councilor.
- Although we cannot cover every issue, residents can always contact the Town office.
Related: See the November 2022 Guidance for Landscaping and Maintenance Task Requests