Dog Park Committee
The many tasks associated with keeping the Dog Park clean, healthy, and safe are managed by the dedicated members of this all-volunteer committee.
The Washington Grove Dog Park (Dog Park) is for the exclusive use of Washington Grove residents and their Montgomery County licensed dogs. As a condition of use, persons who choose to use the Dog Park agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations.
The Dog Park Committee is established to:
- recommend to the Town Council:
- parameters for the construction of a dog park in Washington Grove, and
- rules and regulations for Washington Grove Resolution No. 2018-06, Dog Park Rules Ordinance,
- assist, as requested by the Town Council, in the construction of the park,
- maintain the condition of the park to ensure cleanliness, health and safety,
- establish a registration process for dogs to be permitted to use the park,
- register dogs,
- establish hours of operation and any other rules and regulations for the park not otherwise covered by Resolution No. 2018-06, and
- enforce the provisions of Resolution No. 2018-06 and any other rules and regulations established by the Committee.