Dog Park Committee
COMMISSIONS & COMMITTEES
The many tasks associated with keeping the Dog Park clean, healthy, and safe are managed by the dedicated members of this all-volunteer committee.
The Dog Park Committee is established to:
- recommend to the Town Council:
- parameters for the construction of a dog park in Washington Grove, and
- rules and regulations for Washington Grove Resolution No. 2018-06, Dog Park Rules Ordinance,
- assist, as requested by the Town Council, in the construction of the park,
- maintain the condition of the park to ensure cleanliness, health and safety,
- establish a registration process for dogs to be permitted to use the park,
- register dogs,
- establish hours of operation and any other rules and regulations for the park not otherwise covered by Resolution No. 2018-06, and
- enforce the provisions of Resolution No. 2018-06 and any other rules and regulations established by the Committee.
Christine Dibble (co-Chair)
Mary Warfield (co-Chair)
Forestry & Beautification
Georgette Cole, Chair
Audrey Maskery, Council Liaison
Patrice Klein (co-Chair)
Joan Mahaffey (co-Chair)
Vacant Homes Task Force
Joli A. McCathran
DOG PARK COMMITTEE NEWS
WASHINGTON GROVE DOG PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS (Resolution# 2018-06; Adopted and Effective September 10, 2018) RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE CONSTRUCTION OF A TOWN DOG PARK ON LAND OWNED BY THE TOWN OF WASHINGTON GROVE (Resolution# 2018-09; Adopted and Effective...
The Town Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 11, 2018, 7:30 p.m. in McCathran Hall. The purpose of this hearing is for public testimony regarding Resolution No. 2018-06 with proposed Washington Grove Dog Park Rules and Regulations. A copy of Resolution...
Meeting to begin forming the new Dog Park Committee Thursday May 31, 7:30 pm 500 McCauley Street (Warfield residence) Interested in joining the committee but can't come? Contact [email protected] to express interest, get minutes, learn next...
Special Town Meeting Monday, April 30, 2018 | 7:30 p.m. | McCathran Hall Council Room PURPOSE: The Town Council approved the decision of the Planning Commission to locate any dog park in the Town at site 3A, in the West Woods. With the location decided, this meeting...