On February 13, 2023, the Town Council introduced a proposed resolution “Acknowledging Washington Grove’s Racially Exclusionary Past.” The Council agreed to hold a Special Town Council Meeting on Monday, March 27, 2023 to hear public input on the resolution, and will consider it during its regular April 10 meeting. In the meantime, the Council wants to hear residents’ feedback. Send your comments, addressed to the Council, to [email protected]; residents’ comments will be posted on this website page. Thank you for your participation in this important discussion.
- Proposed resolution sbumitted by RASEC (PDF), together with reference documentation (PDF)
- Statement of Councilor Raimondo introducing the proposed resolution (PDF)
- Agenda for March 27 Special Town Council meeting (PDF)
Comments and Other Documents Submitted
- Comments submitted by Town commissions or committees:
- Comments submitted by Town residents are available on this page.
- Comments submitted by former residents and non-residents: